Let's Catch up

 Photo by Jeremy Dyer @birdsandbells

Let's catch up! I had a very chihuahua Christmas. My mom has three dogs and for my Christmas eve there were more tiny dogs in elf suits and santa outfits than there were people. 

My mom and I took a road trip to Tucson, AZ to spend time with my boo's family. I never really gave Tucson much thought, but man the desert was spectacular. Crazy beautiful sunsets, amazing hiking trails, cactus candy is delicious, and day trips to the old miners town of Bisbee made me really fall for Tucson. 

Very soon I'll be back in NY, but for now I'm taking advantage of time with my family, loving three silly chihuahuas, and drinking in the California sun. 

p.s don't forget to enter to win a free Craftsy embroidery class with me!


2 comments:

  1. you came all the way here and I didn't meet you! Oh bummer!!! love your work and of course I have already made some of the projects from your book, it fits my crafting style perfect. Any plans to come down to this beautiful desert for a workshop?. Saludos desde Arizona

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you like cactus candy, you should try cactus fruit jelly. Best jelly in the history of ever.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...